Ensure that that all KPIs are delivered in terms of: Volume, Efficiency, Cost and Quality. The role would be responsible for all site operations to maximize effectiveness and supply logistics achieving delivery on-time targets. Prepares the production schedules to ensure optimized production cost and reduced downtimes. Set daily production mix levels and agree shift.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Production Engineer preferably from a Technical Institute.
- 15 years of technical experience with a large beverage company, of which at least 10 years in a senior manufacturing position.
- Solid technical understanding of the bottling industry.
- Will have a proven track record in managing a similar sized Bottling Plant.
- Strong technical background.
- Proven experience working with glass bottles, PET and cans.
A large FMCG company is looking for a seasoned Plant Manager.