Partnering the CEO for the journey ahead. Since the market downturns, the role of the CFO has developed beyond the traditional boundaries of the Finance department, and our client seeks the same track record for the future incumbent. You would function as the head of the department, your responsibilities would be expanded and elevated to be able to contribute significantly to the growth strategy, ability to play a pivotal role in creating profitable growth and impacting revenue. Working in close connection with the CEO you need to able to operate at two levels…high strategic levels and a business partner to the board and ability to roll up your sleeves and fix operational issues and optimize the current system. The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding the company’s financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 15+ years’ of quality finance experience in the preferably the fmcg industry must have managed businesses with manufacturing operations.
- Prior experience in greenfield/brownfield projects would be a major plus.
- CPA or MBA preferred
A major organization in the food production / fmcg industry is looking for a seasoned professional with executive maturity and deep experience in the food industry