We at Mindfield are thrilled about this mandate, which offers a captivating blend of brand building and brand development. The client aims to prevent any ambiguity surrounding their identity, and as such, we will be transparent about the criteria we are seeking in the initial shortlisting process. Afterwards, we will contact you to discuss further details. This represents the process in its entirety. Now, regarding the required experience and skills necessary for the shortlist:
Your role: You would be responsible for creating a step-change in the direction of their business. Impacting both internally and externally you should be able to take tough decisions to drive the EBIT, rationalize the current portfolio, and keep an eye on the short-term goals and the long-term agenda. There is a considerable intellectual stretch on the role as just developing a strategy without ensuring proper execution will not achieve the business objectives. Your recent exposure should be more on the “strategic level” where you have led a business through change, improved process, and capability improved EBIT and nurtured a high-performing team. Developing and executing category growth strategies locally and across multiple geographies, 360 brand communications, strategic and operational marketing, innovation & new product development.
The following are absolute must-haves:
- Prior experience in specifically food or beverages category.
- Familiarity with brand development and the brand strategy domain.
- Demonstrable experience in defining, creating, and executing an integrated brand strategy across different countries.
- Experience in managing strategic growth and development of brands.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to deliver on them.
- Preference will be given to candidates who created a legacy and played a major role in during change .
- A blue-blood marketer role that is passionate about creating and executing initiatives across diverse geographies.
The position requires a minimum of 15+ years of experience, preferably a mix of blue-chip organizations and large reputed regional conglomerates in the Middle East region. Fluency in English and Arabic is crucial for the role.
Managing expectations: “At Mindfield, we strive for exceptional results, and we achieve this by understanding the needs of both our clients and candidates. We ask that you take note of our “must-haves” to ensure a successful application process. We look forward to building a long-term relationship with you. Mindfield – making a difference.”