Our client: Is a renowned name in the personal care space, and is looking to hire a Brand Manager to join their team in Dubai.
Your Role: you will play a pivotal role in overseeing a significant brand or portfolio within the organization. You will hold key leadership responsibilities, balancing both organizational and portfolio management. This position requires a strategic thinker with a proven track record in brand management and an ability to drive market and consumer research, competitive intelligence initiatives, and brand growth strategies.
- Manage and oversee a major brand or portfolio within the organization, ensuring alignment with the company’s vision and objectives.
- Conduct in-depth market and consumer research to gather insights, using this data to inform and formulate short to mid-term plans for key brands and portfolios.
- Coordinate and direct various business functions, including business planning, brand management, market research, new product development, and performance tracking.
- Lead the development and execution of brand plans, ensuring they are in line with key business objectives and financial commitments.
- Actively collect market and consumer insights, applying this information to establish short to mid-term brand objectives.
- Develop and implement consumer-relevant brand marketing strategies, encompassing value proposition, product and packaging, communication, and promotion.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to stimulate brand growth and provide value to consumers.
Must Haves: Graduate with preferably an MBA, 7+ years of experience in the blue-chip personal care industry. Have had a progressive career and are looking for something that will be about building and reshaping new portfolios. It is a super exciting career opportunity.
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be a delay in our response to you but as a thumb rule if you do not hear from us in 7-8 working days post applying for the role then the resume has not been shortlisted and would be kept on the database for other roles.
Look forward to a long-term relationship…Mindfield…making a difference